Friday, January 8, 2010

Saturday

I'm only allowed to work on the site between 8am and 1pm on Saturdays.

I cleaned out the gutters. They were chockers. Anyway the best thing about it was that it only took me around 15 minutes to do so. This is because the roof has only a 9 degree slope and that the round gutters do not have over hanging clips. I won't get any leaf guard simply because it would take me probably around 4 hours to remove and replace it when I needed to clean it.

I managed to tidy a few things up. I finished putting in the balastrade wires, put in th brackets to support the first flush devices, put in the silicone for the bath and part of the kitchen bench and put in the fence between the building and the main fence. I won't be able to completely finish it off until the temporary toilet and water supply goes.


No comments: