Sunday, September 12, 2010

scafolding, power point and letter box

I've been sick for the last three weekends, so it was good to start working on the house again.

I "moved" the power point for the microwave so we can turn it off athe the point to save power. Ocassionally the microwave does not seem to shut off, so it is also easier to reach the switch. The toaster stopped working properly, so I recycled the power lead and a spare power point to do the job.



Yay a new letter box - nice blue colour to match the house.
Here is me on my scafolding paintin the eves. For some reason my new neigbour across the road thought I was doing an extension - a porch.



We also put in some seeds and seedling out the back. Hopefully we should have a productive garden very soon. The broad beans have flowers on them and we are expecting a bumper crop.

No comments: