Sunday, October 25, 2009

Record Rain

Yesterday it rained non stop. 114mm and the garage was overflowing with water when I arrived this morning. I spent most of the day collecting rubbish and draining the water. I did also however fit my first stops to one of my windows.

Over the last week, we made a small change by adding another room. We added a small kitchen complete with sink and gas outlet. Now we have a two bathroom, two kitchen, two living room, two bedroom house (four toilets including the temporary oudoor dunnie). I've got the plumber to put in some more taps for a washing machine to go into the downstairs bathroom - so maybe we have two laundries as well. We should call our beachhouse "two".

1 comment:

Josie said...

Maybe you could have half the house for 'best' like all the old Italians do.