Saturday, January 22, 2011

stepping stones

I finally got around to putting in the stepping stones in the front garden. They were pretty heavy and made me exhausted fairly quickly... They are partially buried ~ %50 so you can get an idea of their size.



It was all too much for the trolley and one of the wheels fell apart on the first stone and that was not even the heaviest. It just kind of popped apart. I'll probably repair it somehow. I ended up using my wheel barrow for the rest - the only problem was I had to lift them, carry them a metre or so and gently plonk them in. I mostly lift with my knees so my knees feel like they are falling apart at the moment - and I have massive knees. My hands are a bit tender as well.

1 comment:

Liz + Louka said...

Obviously the stepping stones I put in were no good...