Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Kiddie Training and Demolished Blocks

I've being training my three year old daughter to get me a beer from the fridge. It is going well. She has finally stopped shaking them up (who taught her to do that?), learnt to close the fridge door and can identify different types of beer. I think it is good to get in early in terms of getting her to do chores around the house. I'm sure she is going to make someone a terrific wife.

I demolished the offending core filled blocks today. A lot easier than I expected. The concrete was still green :) and the blocks were no too heavy. I used a diamond blade to cut out as much as I could around the block outline and then a crowbar to leaver them off.

Tomorrow I plan to head out west to get the replacement blocks.

No comments: